Youth in Action

When I first looked at the website for Youth in Action I was not sure what to think. I could see that it was a youth program that cared about the youth and what they had to say about things going on in life. It was not until I went there and got to do their great workshops that I got to really take away what Youth in Action really is. 

Like how the website has picture of the youth in power and not just advising the adults working their. 

They are become great Leaders for their generation. The youth are about to talk about every day problems that are coming up in the
world and they are trying to open other people's eye to it as well. When you are there you can really feel how everyone is equal and no one is their to judge each other. They all had a roll to fill in leading the workshops and did want for an adult to some and say.... They just know what they had to do. Youth in Actions is making is so that they are herd and not looked over. 

Comments