All About Me

My name is Ashly Rogers

      

and I am from Fryebury, Maine and move to Rhode Island after I graduated high school.


I lived in Smithfield, R.I. for 4 years.
I am a lead teacher at Dr. Day Care and
have worked there for 5 years.

                                      
                                        Landon a year old and Dad (John)


                                                                            
Hi, I am Bryce and I am 7 years old.                                                                                             


                                                                                       
                                                                                           My name is Ethan and I am 7 (yes we are twins).


                                            
Our family loves to explore the outdoors. We go skiing, swimming and play football.                                            


Comments

Post a Comment